- A bit further up north from the Meti island, there is a tiny island called \"Pasir timbul\" (floating sand)
KOKOGURU MEDE WATERFALL
- This small waterfall surrounded by unique pattern of rocks is found in the forests of Mede.
WANGONGIRA RICE FIELD
- A unique sight of Wangongira village is a ricefield that grow upon a swift stream river.
MAKETE AND NGIDIHO LAKE
- Besides large Danau Duma-Galela itself, the Galela area also has two smaller lakes called Makete and Ngidiho.
AIR NUSANTARA MONUMENT
- Completed in April 2012, the Air Nusantara Monument, whose shape was inspired by cloves and coconut shells, is a symbol of unity among the 1696 ethnic groups of Indonesia.