- The remotest and wildest of North Halmahera’s lakes, Telaga Lina is reached by a 2-3 hours hike through gardens and rainforest from the village of Kai in West Kao district.
- Witnessing the sunrise and sunset is one of the interesting activity on this beach.
- It offers the finest white sandy beach in the midlle of the islands in front of the town of Tobelo.
KOKOGURU MEDE WATERFALL
- This small waterfall surrounded by unique pattern of rocks is found in the forests of Mede.
- Accroding to the local people, Kapaseti is a kind of a war helmet. It was a gift from the Sultan of Ternate to the King of Momole.
]  [7