WORLD WAR II JAPANESE TUNNELS
- Stretching 20 metres underground, the tunnel has several chambers that once used to be a meeting place of the Japanese during the war.
- Witnessing the sunrise and sunset is one of the interesting activity on this beach.
- You can enjoy the dazzling white sand and crytal clear water on this exotic island.
TOBOTOBO MARINE PARK
- With a gorgeous coral reef, this is a highly recommended site for snorkeling and diving.
- It offers the finest white sandy beach in the midlle of the islands in front of the town of Tobelo.
]  [6