- You can enjoy the dazzling white sand and crytal clear water on this exotic island.
DUKONO LAMO HILLS
- This is the best place to see a panoramic view of Tobelo town and its surroundings.
- Mangrove trees which grew upon the rocks on the little islands and crystal clear water combine to offer great views from the bay.
- With its dazzling white sand and calm water, Gamlaha is one of the favourite tourism site in Kao.
- The remotest and wildest of North Halmahera’s lakes, Telaga Lina is reached by a 2-3 hours hike through gardens and rainforest from the village of Kai in West Kao district.
]  [6