- Isolated Posi Posi and its gorgeous vistas will reward any adventurer.
- Two Japanese cannons, which are the relics from the world war II, can be seen in Pune.
- The remotest and wildest of North Halmahera�s lakes, Telaga Lina is reached by a 2-3 hours hike through gardens and rainforest from the village of Kai in West Kao district.
WORLD WAR II JAPANESE TUNNELS
- Stretching 20 metres underground, the tunnel has several chambers that once used to be a meeting place of the Japanese during the war.
- With a gorgeous coral reef, this is a highly recommended site for snorkeling and diving.
]  [5