- Two Japanese cannons, which are the relics from the world war II, can be seen in Pune.
- Its calm water and the grand banyan trees that grow along the sea-shore make this beach unique.
- Rorangane Island, with its crytal clear water, is an ideal place for swimming.
WORLD WAR II JAPANESE TUNNELS
- Stretching 20 metres underground, the tunnel has several chambers that once used to be a meeting place of the Japanese during the war.
- The remotest and wildest of North Halmahera’s lakes, Telaga Lina is reached by a 2-3 hours hike through gardens and rainforest from the village of Kai in West Kao district.
]  [5