KAO BUNKERS AND CANNONS
- Kao has lots of Japanese historical relics from World War II such as bunkers and 4 cannons.
- Diving and exploring the underwater relics of World War II are the most interesting things on this island.
- Witnessing the sunrise and sunset is one of the interesting activity on this beach.
- The unique name comes from from a local myth. People said that they used to smell the scent of coffee from the rock.
- With its dazzling white sand and calm water, Gamlaha is one of the favourite tourism site in Kao.
]  [5