TOBOTOBO MARINE PARK
- With a gorgeous coral reef, this is a highly recommended site for snorkeling and diving.
WORLD WAR II JAPANESE TUNNELS
- Stretching 20 metres underground, the tunnel has several chambers that once used to be a meeting place of the Japanese during the war.
- You can enjoy the dazzling white sand and crytal clear water on this exotic island.
- It is the nearest island to Tobelo and the most popular site for the local people to spend their weekend.
- Rorangane Island, with its crytal clear water, is an ideal place for swimming.
]  [5