KAO BUNKERS AND CANNONS
- Kao has lots of Japanese historical relics from World War II such as bunkers and 4 cannons.
- Rorangane Island, with its crytal clear water, is an ideal place for swimming.
- The remotest and wildest of North Halmahera’s lakes, Telaga Lina is reached by a 2-3 hours hike through gardens and rainforest from the village of Kai in West Kao district.
- Rising 1185 metres above sea level, this is one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- The crytal clear freshwater and its local myth make this place worth visiting.
]  [4