- Duma-Galela Lake is the biggest freshwater lake in Halmahera island and is historically important for the local people.
- Its calm water and the grand banyan trees that grow along the sea-shore make this beach unique.
WORLD WAR II JAPANESE TUNNELS
- Stretching 20 metres underground, the tunnel has several chambers that once used to be a meeting place of the Japanese during the war.
- Known as the heaven for snorkeling, Kakara also has the first Hibualamo traditional house.
- Surrounded by hills, Telaga Paca is a great choice for enjoying a pleasant time.
]  [3